𝟖 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒
You have a “expensive pastime” that you have had for a while. You have provided so much free assistance to others through your material and free consultations that you are unsure when you will be ready to demand payment for your services. The following are your 8 signs that you are ready to charge for your service.
- You only think about your work. the final thought before going to bed and the first thought in the morning. You are (most of the time) IN LOVE with what you do.
- Why limit yourself to speaking to your audience on social media exclusively when you often discuss what you do with friends, family, and even complete strangers who occasionally have no idea what you are talking about? haha
- You continually spend time and money keeping up with everything in your sector because you just can’t miss anything that is pertinent and it’s critical for you to be informed of everything that is going on.
- You adore educating others and are constantly thinking of creative methods to do it. However, after you’ve learned something new and put it into practice, it’s time to figure out how to keep it to yourself. You are constantly looking for new ways to inform your audience about new information.
- Your heart is content because you are aware that you have the power to affect change in people’s lives, and you daydream about the difference you could make.
- You know in your heart that you desire more than just to assist your current boss in realizing their dream.
- Whether in person or through your direct messages, people constantly come to you and ask for your advice.
- To make sure someone benefits the most from your talk, you are willing to go above and beyond. And you now perform it at no cost.
Did you respond YES to any of these questions? I believe you understand what that means 😉